Start-ups and SMEs rely on a flexible business culture. This means that structured HR and recruiting practices can be seen as a corporate red tape that threatens the agility of the business. This couldn’t be further from the truth.
Brocklehurst HR is a dedicated HR outsourcing service, meaning that we can help your small or medium-sized business with everything from HR advice, to employment contracts and health and wellbeing. We consider ourselves an extension of your team, helping your small businesses to navigate through any HR issues that you face along the way. Find out more about what’s involved as part of our small business HR service below.
Why use HR support for small businesses?
As a business grows, a lack of HR and recruitment processes can damage the company. The lack of structure creates confusion and negatively impacts employee engagement and retention. Small businesses that commit to developing sturdy HR processes show that they value their people. These companies are better at hiring the right people, developing them and retaining them, which is key to the growth of your business.
However, as the number of people you employ grows and the time you need to spend on HR increases, your time is better spent doing what you do best – growing your business – and letting an HR specialist focus on what they do best – the HR.
Small business HR solutions
If you have a small business, making the commitment to develop proper HR processes early on will pay dividends. As HR consultants, we can help you to develop an HR framework that is right for your small business and doesn’t feel restrictive. You will be able to access HR support as and when you need it without large overheads, something we understand can be a concern for small business owners looking to outsource their human resources.
We can help you to put the right people processes and procedures in place, at a level that feels right for the size of your business. We can make sure you’re compliant and that you and your team are protected, that’s what we think HR support for small businesses is all about.
Benefits of small business HR outsourcing
Some of the key benefits of small business HR support include:
- Improved recruitment, and efficient onboarding of staff – helping you to grow your team with the right people, in the most cost-effective way
- Free up more of your time to spend on growing your business (HR can be pretty time-consuming!)
- Save money – there is no need to hire an in-house employee
- Improved employee satisfaction and loyalty
- An external provider is specially trained in HR, allowing you to benefit from better people management
- Benefit from a greater range, and higher quality of HR activities
- We ensure you are legally compliant with employment law
HR services for small businesses
- HR administration
- Performance management
- Team builds and individual development
- Manager development and support / Line manager training
- Employment law
- Employment contracts
- Organisational change
- HR systems
- People plans and engagement
- Health and wellbeing
- Learning and development / Training
- Recognition, benefits and reward.
Get in touch about HR for small businesses today
If you would like to find out more information about our HR support services for small business, or outsourced HR support get in touch with our team of HR professionals today. Our HR team looks forward to hearing from you soon.