Has your business reached a size where you feel you need some dedicated HR support?
If you want regular resource to ensure your people priorities are being delivered without hiring a full-time HR lead, Brocklehurst HR can help with our dedicated HR Outsourcing service. Find out more about what’s involved as part of our HR services below.
What is HR outsourcing?
Outsourcing HR involves contracting out your business’ in-house human resource function to an external provider like ourselves. Whether you are a large organisation or are a small business looking for HR outsourcing, Brocklehurst HR can help.
We take care of all your HR needs, from people strategy and planning to paperwork, giving you total peace of mind that your HR is in hand. We can work on or offsite depending on what works best for you.
Why consider outsourcing your HR functions?
Put simply, outsourcing your HR to an experienced HR consultant saves you time and money; helping you get the best out of your people. It might be the case that in the early stages of business, you handled your HR in-house, however as a team grows, you have less and less time to spend on this area of your business. Not only this, but handling HR effectively requires a specially trained individual, someone you may not be ready to invest in as a full-time employee.
Benefits of HR outsourcing
Some of the key benefits of human resources outsourcing services include:
- Free up more of your time to spend on the core business
- Save money – there is no need to hire an in-house employee
- Improved employee satisfaction and loyalty
- An external provider is specially trained in HR, allowing you to benefit from better people management
- Save management time, leave all HR activities to us
- Improved efficiency
- Benefit from a greater range of HR activities
Our specialist HR services include:
- HR administration
- Performance management
- Team builds and individual development
- Manager development and support / Line manager training
- Employment law
- Organisational change
- HR systems
- People plans and engagement
- Health and wellbeing
- Learning and development / Training
- Recognition, benefits and reward.
Get in touch about outsourced HR support today
If you would like to find out more information about our HR solutions, or outsourced HR support get in touch with our team of HR professionals today. Our HR team looks forward to hearing from you soon.